Servicing & Repairs
MIKE HARDING operates a fully equipped modern workshop for multi-vehicle servicing and repairs to all LAND ROVER and RANGE ROVER models.
This covers all derivatives from the early SERIES 1,2 and 3, the CLASSIC RANGE ROVERS and the P38, all of the DEFENDER 90, 110 and 130 range up to the very last 2016 models.The popular LAND ROVER models including all the FREELANDER and DISCOVERY variants. Also all the RANGE ROVER models including the EVOQUE and SPORT etc.
Our fully trained mechanics are “Independent LAND ROVER Specialists” and can provide a friendly approachable service, which means you can discuss issues relating to your vehicle with Mike or the technician who will work on your vehicle.
Utilising the state-of-the-art technology, such as our latest mobile computerised diagnostics, MIKE HARDING offers a professional friendly service with competitive pricing. All work carried out is #Guaranteed and Loan Cars are also available Free of Charge whilst any work is being undertaken(please ask when booking).
Examples of work carried out include:
- All MOT work and testing (which we can arrange conveniently for you)
- All Services carried out at recommended intervals (ie: 12k, 15k, 24k, 35k miles etc)
- Fitting of Accessories inc:Tow Bars, Roof Racks, Winches, Snorkels etc…
- Cam Belt or Pump Belt replacements
- Accident Repairs
- Galvanized Chassis Replacements
- Full Expedition Preparation
- Full Refurbishment of any age of Land Rover (1948 onwards!)
- Details of guarantees are available upon request